With almost 200 websites in 9 different languages and service points in several regions of the World, Metem Technology is among the future global companies. Send us your CV if you want to be a part of our company, growing fast with its unique product and marketing concept. Having a position in Metem Technology promises unique future opportunities as personal growth and career.
A career at Metem Technology opens countless opportunities for employees to sharpen their skills, push limits and uncover their potential.
A job at Metem Technology will be demanding, yet, it also rewards original and creative thinking and hard work.
We are looking for a passionate and talented candidate who can work in our Customer Service Team;
- - Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- - Generate sales leads
- - Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information
- about other products and services.
- - Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- - Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- - Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- - Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- - Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- - Take orders, determine charges, handle returns and oversee billing or payments
- - Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- - Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- - Take the extra mile to engage customers
Native in at least one of the following languages: French, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch
Preferably, 1 year of Customer Service Experience
Advanced level of English speaking/writing
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Proficiency in CRM tools
High level of talent in adjusting to the rapid changes in the industry
Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines
Fast learner with strong problem solver skills
Ability with analytical way of thinking
We are looking for Magento 2.0 Developers;
The Magento Developer is responsible for leading the development of the e-commerce platform which is Magento 2.0, from frontend to backend, to implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
He/She will be collaborating with IT and Marketing to produce outstanding user experiences, developing and maintaining high-traffic e-commerce sites visited by customers worldwide. The ideal candidate is someone who will also an all around team player.
- - A fair understanding of fundamentals and concepts of Magento 2.0
- - Monitor and optimize site performance, stability and security
- - Troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing custom codes
- - Customize and deploy Magento extensions and themes
- - Develop new technology through custom development
- - Write documentation of current and future configurations, processes and procedures
- - Utilize web services to integrate with 3rd party applications
- - Keep Magento up to date and upgrade to the latest release
- - Collaborate with Marketing, other developers and 3rd party resources to develop new ways to enhance functionality and increase conversions
- - Manage and coordinate efforts of multiple 3rd party resource
- - Creating new payment modules
- - Understand e-commerce business requirements and convert to a coherent design
At least 3-5 years of experience with Magento and PHP development
Magento Certified Developer a plus
Experience creating modules and themes in Magento
Experience with responsive design standards
Experience with Apache, MySQL, Nginx, Varnish, Redis
Experience with caching implementation
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
To apply for a job, please email us your updated CV and add the reference code to the subject.
Send us your updated CV to apply for future opportunities.